………..Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Poultry Feed Supplements
Relying on the results of various research proven, scientific studies and experiments and also in view of the market need, Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-based Company has manufactured a unique product named “Bonzachick” supplement as a new generation of poultry supplements (turkey, indigenous chicken, duck, goose, partridge and quail). The technology used in the production of this supplement is patented in Iran Patent Center & the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and is filed in the European Patent Office (EPO) as well. This supplement contains 5 micronutrients of copper, zinc, selenium, iron, and manganese in chelated form and guaranteed doses.
Supplementing poultry diet with Bonzachick supplement improves health & feed conversion ratio, increases weight gain at the end of the rearing period and reduces mortality rate as well as medications & antibiotics consumption. When Bonzachick supplement is added to the poultry diet, there is no need to change the ingredients of the diet, including the types & amounts of vitamins or mineral supplements. Therefore, this supplement should be added to the feed or drinking water on a daily basis according to the tables of instruction.
1. Bonzachick supplement can be dissolved in water or mixed with feed.
2. On vaccination days, Bonzachick supplement should be added to water supply a couple of hours after vaccination.
3. Using Bonzachick supplement in water along with antibiotics, vitamins and other additives causes no problems, so when flocks are suffering from a disease, this supplement & medications can be used in water at the same time.
4. When Bonzachick supplement is used in drinking water, its daily consumption dose is not dependent on the amount of water, but it is based on the daily consumption dose that is specified in advance. Therefore, this supplement should be added to and dissolved in some water (preferably warm) in a separate container to be then mixed with the water supply.
5. Do not use other organic micronutrient supplements (such as amino acid, peptide, hydroxy analogue, polysaccharide or yeast-based chelates) along with Bonzachick supplement in diets
6. Bonzachick supplement is packaged in 250, 500 and 1000-g containers. The expiration date is 2 years after production if the container remains closed, and 12 months after it is opened.
7. Bonzachick supplement must be kept out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight, in a dry place, at room temperature and in the original container.