…..Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Poultry Supplements
Relying on the results of various research proven, scientific studies and experiments and also the market need, Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-based Company has manufactured a unique product named “Bonzachick” supplement as the new generation of poultry supplements for the first time in the world. The technology used in the production of this product is patented in Iran Patent Center, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and filed in the European Patent Office (EPO). This supplement contains 5 micronutrients: copper, zinc, selenium, iron, and manganese in chelated form and guaranteed doses.
Using this supplement for poultry flocks improves health and feed conversion ratio (FCR), increases weight gain at the end of the rearing period, and also reduces mortality rate and medicine and antibiotics consumption. When supplementing poultry diet with Bonzachick supplement, there is no need to change the diet (such as any increase, decrease or alteration in the feed ingredients, other routine mineral supplements and vitamins). Therefore, this supplement should be added to the feed or drinking water on a daily basis according to the tables of instruction.
Bonzachick supplement, containing 5 micronutrients in chelated form, can completely replace mineral micronutrient supplements; doing so, the recommended doses will be more than those in the tables of instruction.
1. Bonzachick supplement should be used every day from day one until the slaughter.
2. On vaccination days, Bonzachick supplement should be added to the water supply a couple of hours after vaccination.
3. Consuming Bonzachick supplement with antibiotics, vitamins and other additives in water at the same time causes no problems, so when the flock is suffering a disease, Bonzachick supplement can be used with medicines in water simultaneously.
4. When Bonzachick supplement is used in drinking water, its daily consumption dose is not dependent on the amount of water used, but it is based on the daily consumption dose that is specified in advance. Therefore, Bonzachick supplement should be added to and dissolved in some water (preferably warm) in a separate container to be mixed with the water supply later on.
5. In case Bonzachick supplement is mixed with feed or concentrate for broiler chickens, the consumption dose should be calculated in each metric ton of feed based on the tables below.
6. Do not ever use other organic minerals (especially selenium) supplements in case Bonzachick supplement is used and supply the required micronutrients from mineral sources.
7. Bonzachick supplement is packaged in 0.5, 1 and 1.5-kg containers. The expiration date is 2 years after production if it remains closed, and 12 months after it is opened, provided that maintenance conditions are observed properly.
8. Bonzachick supplement must be kept out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight, in a dry place, at room temperature and in the original container.