………..Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Ornamental Birds Feed Supplements
Relying on the results of various research proven, scientific studies and experiments and also in view of the market need, Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-based Company has manufactured a unique product named “Bonzachicko” supplement as a new generation of ornamental birds supplements. The technology used in the production of this supplement is patented in Iran Patent Center & the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and is filed in the European Patent Office (EPO) as well. This supplement contains 5 micronutrients of copper, zinc, selenium, iron and manganese in chelated form.
The difference between Bonzachicko supplement and the existing mineral and chelated supplements lies in the technology employed in the production of Bonzachicko supplement as it substantially and effectively improves the absorption rate of this supplement compared to the exiting supplements. As a result of this, supplementing the diet of ornamental birds with Bonzachicko supplement improves growth, boosts immune system function, increases resistance to diseases, enhances beauty & sound, optimizes metabolism and increases longevity in birds.
1. When Bonzachicken is used as an additive (on top), there is no need to change the ingredients of the diet, including the types and amounts of vitamins or mineral supplements. Therefore, this supplement should be added to the feed or drinking water as an additive according to the tables of instruction.
2. When using Bonzachicken supplement as a complete replacement for micronutrient supplements, you can experience higher performance by increasing the consumption dose to 2kg per metric ton of feed.
3. Bonzachicken supplement should be used every day from day one until slaughter.
4. On vaccination days, Bonzachicken supplement should be added to water supply a couple of hours after vaccination.
5. Using Bonzachicken supplement in water along with antibiotics, vitamins and other additives causes no problems, so when flocks are suffering from a disease, this supplement & medications can be used in water at the same time.
6. When Bonzachicken supplement is used in drinking water, its daily consumption dose is not dependent on the amount of water, but it is based on the daily consumption dose that is specified in advance. Therefore, this supplement should be dissolved in some water (preferably warm) in a separate container to be then mixed with the water supply.
7. Do not use other organic micronutrient supplements (such as amino acid, peptide, hydroxy analogue, polysaccharide or yeast-based chelates) in case Bonzachicken supplement is used.
8. Bonzachicken supplement is packaged in 2 and 10-kg containers. The expiration date is 2 years after production if the container remains closed, and 12 months after it is opened.
9. Bonzachicken supplement must be kept out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight, in a dry place, at room temperature and in the original container.