………..Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Aquaculture Feed Supplements
Relying on the results of various research proven, scientific studies and experiments and also the market need, Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-based Company has manufactured a unique product named “Bonzafish” supplement as the new generation of aquaculture feed supplements for the first time in the world. The technology used in the production of this product is patented in Iran Patent Center, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and filed in the European Patent Office (EPO). This supplement contains 8 micronutrients of copper, zinc, selenium, iron, chromium, cobalt, manganese and iodine produced based on “advanced Chelate Compounds technology” in chelated form and guaranteed doses.
Using this supplement in aquaculture farms increases growth performance, improves health, reduces the need for medications and antibiotics, and improves the performance of broodfish, resulting in significant reduction in maintenance costs and increase in efficiency.
Factories: Mix 500 – 750 g of Bonzafish supplement with one metric ton of feed.
Farms: Dissolve 5 – 7.5 g of Bonzafish supplement in 100 ml of vegetable oil and then spray it on 10 kg of feed.
1. Bonzafish supplement, containing 8 important micronutrients in chelated form, is added to the feed as an additive (on top); then, there is no need to change the diet (such as any increase, decrease or alteration in the feed ingredients or other routine mineral-based supplements)
2. Bonzafish supplement is resistant to temperature in pellet making or extrusion processes.
3. Under stressful conditions, 750 g of Bonzafish supplement is recommended.
4. Do not use other organic micronutrient supplements (such as amino acid, peptide, hydroxyl, polysaccharide, yeast-based chelates) in the diet at the same time with Bonzafish supplement.
5. Bonzafish supplement is packaged in 1, 5 and 20-kg bags. The expiration date is 2 years after production if it remains closed, and 12 months after it is opened, provided that maintenance conditions are observed properly.
6. Bonzafish supplement must be kept out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight, in a dry place, at room temperature and in the original bag.