………..Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Aquaculture Feed Supplements
Relying on the results of various research proven, scientific studies and experiments and also in view of the market need, Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-based Company has manufactured a unique product named “Bonzafish” supplement as a new generation of aquaculture feed supplements. The technology used in the production of this product is patented in Iran Patent Center & the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and is filed in the European Patent Office (EPO) as well. This supplement contains 8 micronutrients of copper, zinc, selenium, iron, chromium, cobalt, manganese and iodine in chelated form and guaranteed doses.
Using this supplement on aquaculture farms increases growth performance, improves health, reduces the need for medications and antibiotics, and improves the performance of broodfish, resulting in significant reduction in maintenance costs and increase in efficiency. Bonzafish supplement is produced in two forms of powder (powder Bonzafish) & liquid (liquid Bonzafish).
Factories: Mix 500g of Bonzafish supplement with one metric ton of feed.
Farms: Mix 10g of Bonzafish supplement with 100ml of vegetable oil or water and then spray it on 10kg of feed (in pellets, extrude or granules).
Farms: Mix 10cc of Bonzafish supplement with 100cc of water and then spray it on 10 kg of feed.
N.B. It is essential to follow the consumption dose precisely to obtain desired results.
1. Bonzafish supplement, containing 8 important micronutrients in chelated form, is added to feed as an additive (on top); then, there is no need to change the diet, including any increase, decrease or alteration in feed ingredients or other routine mineral-based supplements.
2. Bonzafish supplement is resistant to temperature in pellet making or extrusion processes.
3. Under stressful conditions, mixing 13g of powder Bonzafish supplement or 13cc of the liquid form with every 10kg of feed is recommended.
4. Do not use other organic micronutrient supplements (such as amino acid, peptide, hydroxy analogue, polysaccharide or yeast-based chelates) along with Bonzafish supplement in diets.
5. Bonzafish supplement is available in powder and liquid forms. The powder form is packaged in 1, 5 and 20-kg bags and the liquid form in 1-liter bottles. The expiration date is 2 years after production if the bag remains closed, and 12 months after it is opened.
6. Bonzafish supplement must be kept out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight, in a dry place, at room temperature and in the original bag/bottle.