………..Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Equine Feed Supplements
Relying on the results of various research proven, scientific studies and experiments and also in view of the market need, Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-based Company has manufactured a unique product named “Bonzahorse” supplement as a new generation of equine supplements. The technology used in the production of this supplement is patented in Iran Patent Center & the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and is filed in the European Patent Office (EPO) as well. This supplement contains 8 nutrients of copper, zinc, selenium, iron, chromium, cobalt, manganese and magnesium in chelated form and guaranteed doses.
Bonzahorse supplement can be either dissolved in water or mixed with feed with substantial improvements in growth, elegance and health. Supplementing the horses’ diet with Bonzahorse supplement eliminates or reduces the need for antibiotics and medications on farms. This supplement also accelerates growth rate and bone development, so foals become nimble and well-built in a short period of time. Feeding mares with Bonzahorse supplement minimizes pregnancy and foaling problems (such as miscarriage & difficult foaling) which leads to the birth of healthy foals. Overall, adding Bonzahorse supplement to the horses’ diet will lead to improvement in the well-being, growth, elegance, endurance and nimbleness of horses, reduction of the need for medications & antibiotics and remarkable improvement of foaling process. Therefore, using Bonzahorse supplement will minimize overall cost and maximize profitability on horse farms.
1. Bonzahorse supplement can be mixed with feed/concentrate or, depending on the preference of horse breeders, may be dissolved in water. This supplement is used as an additive in diets on a daily basis according to the tables of instruction. Therefore, there is no need to change the horses’ diet, including any increase, decrease or alteration in the feed ingredients and other common mineral supplements.
2. Do not use other organic micronutrient supplements (such as amino acid, peptide, hydroxy analogue, polysaccharide or yeast-based chelates) along with Bonzahorse supplement in diets.
3. Bonzahorse supplement is packaged in 0.5 and 1-kg containers. The expiration date is 2 years after production if the container remains closed, and 12 months after it is opened.
4. Bonzahorse supplement must be kept out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight, in a dry place, at room temperature and in the original container.
5. low-performance heavy horses, the consumption dose of Bonzahorse supplement is reduced about 50%.