……..Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Livestock Supplements
Relying on the results of various research proven, scientific studies and experiments and also the market need, Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-based Company has manufactured a unique product named “Bonzaplex7” supplement as the new generation of poultry supplements for the first time in the world. The technology used in the production of this product is patented in Iran Patent Center, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and filed in the European Patent Office (EPO). This supplement contains 7 micronutrients: copper, zinc, selenium, iron, chromium, cobalt, and manganese in chelated form and guaranteed doses.
Using this supplement for dairy cattle, beef cattle, and calves elevates health, speeds up weight gain and early weaning, and also reduces medicines and antibiotics consumption, all of which will lead to a significant reduction in livestock maintenance cost and an increase in the yield.
In dairy cattle, using Bonzaplex7 supplement can specifically improve fertility rate, daily milk fat and milk production, and also reduce retained placenta and abortion/miscarriage. Bonzaplex7 supplement, containing 7 micronutrients in chelated form, can completely replace mineral micronutrient supplements; doing so, the recommended doses will be more than those in the tables of instruction.
1. Bonzaplex7 supplement can be mixed with feed and concentrate, or dissolved in milk. In some cases, depending on the farmer’s preference, it may be dissolved in water. This supplement should be added to the diet according to instruction tables on a daily basis. Therefore, there is no need to change the livestock diet (such as any increase, decrease or alteration in the feed ingredients and other common mineral supplements).
2. For suckling calves, it is better to use Bonzaplex7 supplement dissolved in milk according to the daily doses.
3. In case Bonzaplex7 supplement is used, other organic micronutrient supplements (such as amino acid-based chelates) MUST NOT be used simultaneously in the diet.
4. Bonzaplex7 supplement is packaged in 1, 5 and 20-kg bags. The expiration date is 2 years after production if it remains closed, and 12 months after it is opened, provided that maintenance conditions are observed properly.
5. Bonzaplex7 supplement must be kept out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight, in a dry place, at room temperature and in the original bag.