………..Chelated Mineral Supplement
New Generation of Livestock Feed Supplements
Relying on the results of various research proven, scientific studies and experiments and also in view of the market need, Sodour Ahrar Shargh Knowledge-based Company has manufactured a unique product named “Bonzaplex7” supplement as a new generation of livestock supplements. The technology used in the production of this supplement is patented in Iran Patent Center & the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and is filed in the European Patent Office (EPO) as well. This supplement contains 7 micronutrients of copper, zinc, selenium, iron, chromium, cobalt and manganese in chelated form and guaranteed doses.
Adding Bonzaplex7 supplement to the diet of dairy & beef cattle as well as suckling calves elevates health, speeds up weight gain and early weaning and reduces medications and antibiotics consumption, all of which will lead to a significant reduction in livestock maintenance cost and an increase in production.
Supplementing dairy cattle’s diet with Bonzaplex7 supplement can specifically improve fertility rate, daily milk fat and milk production, while reducing retained placenta and abortion. Bonzaplex7 supplement, containing 7 micronutrients in chelated form, can completely replace mineral micronutrient supplements; doing so, the recommended doses will be more than those in the tables of instruction.
1. Bonzaplex7 supplement can be mixed with feed/concentrate, or dissolved in milk. Depending on the preference of farmers, it may be dissolved in water too. This supplement should be added to diets on a daily basis according to the tables of instruction. Therefore, there is no need to change the livestock’s diet, including any increase, decrease or alteration in the feed ingredients and other common mineral supplements.
2. For suckling calves, it is preferable to dissolve Bonzaplex7 supplement in milk according to the daily doses.
3. Do not use other organic micronutrient supplements (such as amino acid, peptide, hydroxy analogue, polysaccharide or yeast-based chelates) along with Bonzaplex7 supplement in diets.
4. Bonzaplex7 supplement is packaged in 1, 5 and 20-kg bags. The expiration date is 2 years after production if the container remains closed, and 12 months after it is opened.
5. Bonzaplex7 supplement must be kept out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight, in a dry place, at room temperature and in the original bag.